Jessica Biel changing last name to Timberlake
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks1 of 15
- Photo: Stewart Cook/Rex USA2 of 15
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: WireImage4 of 15
- Photo: Willi Schneider/Rex USA5 of 15
- Photo: SI1/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: CWBR/GSI7 of 15
- Photo: JOCHEN ZICK/StarTraks8 of 15
- Photo: © Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.9 of 15
- Photo: AO1/WENN10 of 15
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage11 of 15
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP12 of 15
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP13 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Hilary Duff Returns to Music With 'Chasing the Sun' (Audio)MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 9:08:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Big Brother' Hands CBS a WinMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 9:01:00 AM
- 'Get on Up' Review: Chadwick Boseman Brings the Funk in This Surprisingly Daring JMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 9:00:00 AM
- USA Orders 'Colony' Pilot From Carlton CuseMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 8:54:00 AM
- BuzzFeed Editor Ben Smith Details All 41 Instances of Political Reporter's PlagiarismMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 8:30:00 AM
- Hilary Duff Returns to Music With 'Chasing the Sun' (Audio)
You can call her Mrs. Timberlake! After her Oct. 19 nuptials, Jessica Biel has decided to take on husband Justin Timberlake's last name.
"Yes, I'm changing my name," Biel, 30, tells People. "My professional name will still be the same, but for life, yes, I think it sounds great. I think I really won the jackpot of names."
Biel joins Courteney Cox, Pamela Anderson, Rebecca Romijn and Jada Pinkett as famous ladies who have taken on their last name of their equally famous spouses.
The actress can next be seen in the film "Hitchcock."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON ETONLINE:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See how Taylor Swift has been rocking red over the years.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite