Jessica Biel: I Have "No Idea" What Kind of Wedding I Want
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: Stewart Cook/Rex USA2 of 17
- Photo: CWBR/GSI3 of 17
- Photo: SI1/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Willi Schneider/Rex USA5 of 17
- Photo: JOCHEN ZICK/StarTraks6 of 17
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks7 of 17
- Photo: © Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.8 of 17
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks9 of 17
- Photo: CODA SPOT/GSI10 of 17
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: FAMEFLYNET/Fame Flynet13 of 17
- Photo: @jessicabiel/Twitter14 of 17
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP16 of 17
More Celeb News
- GLAAD Finds Painfully Low LGBT Representation in 2013 Films, Gives Two Studios Failing GradesMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:00:00 AM
- 12 Comic-Con Stars and Showrunners Share Insider Tips; Pick Convention Must-Dos and Don't MMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 2:00:00 AM
- CBS Films Exec Shakeup: Terry Press Assumes Top Leadership Role, Wolfgang Hammer OutMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 1:22:00 AM
- Woody Allen Talks His Life and Career in First Podcast AppearanceMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 12:12:00 AM
- Robert Downey Jr. Is Forbes' Top-Earning Actor With $75 MillionMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 11:22:00 PM
- GLAAD Finds Painfully Low LGBT Representation in 2013 Films, Gives Two Studios Failing Grades
It's been nearly nine months since Justin Timberlake popped the question, but Jessica Biel still needs more time to plan their perfect ceremony.
During an interview on England's "This Morning" on August 16, the 30-year-old "Total Recall" actress admitted that the wedding planning process "is very exciting, but it's hard to find the time to just enjoy it and take it easy."
Biel doesn't have a clear picture of what her big day will look like, she added. "I have no idea. I am one of those people who is not very detail orientated. In my work and personal life, I'm not one those people who is like, 'This has to be this way, and this has to be this way.' I'm sort of the more big idea person, so I'll probably give an idea and then let it be created."
Given her laid-back approach to tying the knot, it's safe to assume Biel won't turn into a bridezilla before her big day. "I feel like all of my friends, bless them, all went through ... something," the actress said. "Maybe it's just part of the experience."
If making arrangements becomes too stressful, Biel might ask Timberlake, 31, for his input. "He has incredible taste," the Minnesota native explained.
Though there are still plenty of details to finalize, a source previously told Us Weekly that Biel has already checked one important item off her bridal to-do list: "Monique Lhuillier is [Jessica's] No. 1 choice for the dress."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Slim Down Secrets
Cameron Diaz and Jason Segel chat nude scenes and getting in shape for their film "Sex Tape" with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Party
From Crowd Ignite