Jessica Biel: I Have "No Idea" What Kind of Wedding I Want
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: Stewart Cook/Rex USA2 of 17
- Photo: CWBR/GSI3 of 17
- Photo: SI1/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Willi Schneider/Rex USA5 of 17
- Photo: JOCHEN ZICK/StarTraks6 of 17
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks7 of 17
- Photo: © Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.8 of 17
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks9 of 17
- Photo: CODA SPOT/GSI10 of 17
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: FAMEFLYNET/Fame Flynet13 of 17
- Photo: @jessicabiel/Twitter14 of 17
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Gabrielle Union Vows to Contact FBI After Stolen Topless Photos Are LeakedMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 8:44:00 AM
- Why Is Hope Solo Allowed to Play Soccer Despite Domestic Abuse Charges?MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 8:19:00 AM
- HBO's Beyonce-Jay Z 'On the Run Tour' Documentary Slayed Fans: The Best TMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 8:56:00 PM
- TLC's 'Little People, Big World' Star Jeremy Roloff's Wedding FiMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 6:17:00 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Gabrielle Union Vows to Contact FBI After Stolen Topless Photos Are Leaked
It's been nearly nine months since Justin Timberlake popped the question, but Jessica Biel still needs more time to plan their perfect ceremony.
During an interview on England's "This Morning" on August 16, the 30-year-old "Total Recall" actress admitted that the wedding planning process "is very exciting, but it's hard to find the time to just enjoy it and take it easy."
Biel doesn't have a clear picture of what her big day will look like, she added. "I have no idea. I am one of those people who is not very detail orientated. In my work and personal life, I'm not one those people who is like, 'This has to be this way, and this has to be this way.' I'm sort of the more big idea person, so I'll probably give an idea and then let it be created."
Given her laid-back approach to tying the knot, it's safe to assume Biel won't turn into a bridezilla before her big day. "I feel like all of my friends, bless them, all went through ... something," the actress said. "Maybe it's just part of the experience."
If making arrangements becomes too stressful, Biel might ask Timberlake, 31, for his input. "He has incredible taste," the Minnesota native explained.
Though there are still plenty of details to finalize, a source previously told Us Weekly that Biel has already checked one important item off her bridal to-do list: "Monique Lhuillier is [Jessica's] No. 1 choice for the dress."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite