Jessica Biel: I Have "No Idea" What Kind of Wedding I Want
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: Stewart Cook/Rex USA2 of 17
- Photo: CWBR/GSI3 of 17
- Photo: SI1/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Willi Schneider/Rex USA5 of 17
- Photo: JOCHEN ZICK/StarTraks6 of 17
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks7 of 17
- Photo: © Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.8 of 17
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks9 of 17
- Photo: CODA SPOT/GSI10 of 17
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: FAMEFLYNET/Fame Flynet13 of 17
- Photo: @jessicabiel/Twitter14 of 17
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP16 of 17
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
It's been nearly nine months since Justin Timberlake popped the question, but Jessica Biel still needs more time to plan their perfect ceremony.
During an interview on England's "This Morning" on August 16, the 30-year-old "Total Recall" actress admitted that the wedding planning process "is very exciting, but it's hard to find the time to just enjoy it and take it easy."
Biel doesn't have a clear picture of what her big day will look like, she added. "I have no idea. I am one of those people who is not very detail orientated. In my work and personal life, I'm not one those people who is like, 'This has to be this way, and this has to be this way.' I'm sort of the more big idea person, so I'll probably give an idea and then let it be created."
Given her laid-back approach to tying the knot, it's safe to assume Biel won't turn into a bridezilla before her big day. "I feel like all of my friends, bless them, all went through ... something," the actress said. "Maybe it's just part of the experience."
If making arrangements becomes too stressful, Biel might ask Timberlake, 31, for his input. "He has incredible taste," the Minnesota native explained.
Though there are still plenty of details to finalize, a source previously told Us Weekly that Biel has already checked one important item off her bridal to-do list: "Monique Lhuillier is [Jessica's] No. 1 choice for the dress."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the biggest fashion mistakes celebs made in 2012.Watch Video »
See what parts of their bodies stars like Jennifer Lopez and Heidi Klum have insurance policies for.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite