Jessica Biel: I Have "No Idea" What Kind of Wedding I Want
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: Stewart Cook/Rex USA2 of 17
- Photo: CWBR/GSI3 of 17
- Photo: SI1/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Willi Schneider/Rex USA5 of 17
- Photo: JOCHEN ZICK/StarTraks6 of 17
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks7 of 17
- Photo: © Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.8 of 17
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks9 of 17
- Photo: CODA SPOT/GSI10 of 17
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: FAMEFLYNET/Fame Flynet13 of 17
- Photo: @jessicabiel/Twitter14 of 17
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:58:00 PM
- ESPN's SEC Network Scores Carriage Deal With Time Warner Cable, Bright HouseMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:48:00 PM
- Museums plan Piero di Cosimo exhibit in US, ItalyMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:37:49 PM
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Offer Early Look at 'Interstellar'MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Dwayne Johnson holds surprise 'Hercules' screeningMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:16:28 PM
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season
It's been nearly nine months since Justin Timberlake popped the question, but Jessica Biel still needs more time to plan their perfect ceremony.
During an interview on England's "This Morning" on August 16, the 30-year-old "Total Recall" actress admitted that the wedding planning process "is very exciting, but it's hard to find the time to just enjoy it and take it easy."
Biel doesn't have a clear picture of what her big day will look like, she added. "I have no idea. I am one of those people who is not very detail orientated. In my work and personal life, I'm not one those people who is like, 'This has to be this way, and this has to be this way.' I'm sort of the more big idea person, so I'll probably give an idea and then let it be created."
Given her laid-back approach to tying the knot, it's safe to assume Biel won't turn into a bridezilla before her big day. "I feel like all of my friends, bless them, all went through ... something," the actress said. "Maybe it's just part of the experience."
If making arrangements becomes too stressful, Biel might ask Timberlake, 31, for his input. "He has incredible taste," the Minnesota native explained.
Though there are still plenty of details to finalize, a source previously told Us Weekly that Biel has already checked one important item off her bridal to-do list: "Monique Lhuillier is [Jessica's] No. 1 choice for the dress."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite