Jessica Biel: 'I Have No Problem Fighting With a Guy'Related: Celeb Gloss, Jessica Biel
- Photo: Mikael Jansson/W1 of 5
By Molly McGonigle
Jessica Biel is having a banner 2012 -- she got engaged to her longtime beau, Justin Timberlake and she's set to star in "Total Recall," in theaters this August. See what Jessica has to say to W magazine about her rebellious years, how she got her big break, and her girl fight with Kate Beckinsale in "Total Recall."
RELATED: Check out the full story on W
On her girl-on-girl battle with Kate Beckinsale in "Total Recall":
"So fun! Our fight scene isn't overtly sexy: just two trained fighters who happen to be women kicking the s--- out of each other. It could be two dudes, but we just happened to have long hair and boobs and ... other things. ... Kate and I usually fight men in movies, and when you knock into a man, he doesn't care. But every two seconds, Kate and I were saying, 'I'm so sorry -- are you OK?' We were both so nervous about fighting another woman. Which is strange, because I have no problem fighting with a guy."
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite