Jessica Biel: I'm 'Cool As a Cucumber' About Planning My Wedding to Justin Timberlake
- Photo: Stewart Cook/Rex USA1 of 17
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage3 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage5 of 17
- Photo: Dean, Ibanez/NPG6 of 17
- Photo: WireImage7 of 17
- Photo: WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: CWBR/GSI10 of 17
- Photo: SI1/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: Willi Schneider/Rex USA12 of 17
- Photo: JOCHEN ZICK/StarTraks13 of 17
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks14 of 17
- Photo: © Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.15 of 17
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWraMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:29:00 PM
- Bill O'Reilly Cuts Vacation Short to Cover Ferguson, Ratings RiseMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- Steven Strait, Shohreh Aghdashloo Cast in Syfy Space Opera 'The Expanse'MSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:37:00 PM
- Ferguson's Mike Brown Memorial Campaign Has Raised Less Than Officer Darren Wilson&aposMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:30:00 PM
- Consumer Groups Urge FCC to Reject Comcast/Time Warner Cable DealMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 2:50:00 PM
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWra
Jessica Biel isn't stressing about her upcoming trip down the aisle.
Justin Timberlake's bride-to-be, 30, spoke to E! News at Variety's Power of Women luncheon in L.A. Friday about her laid-back wedding planning philosophy.
Explaining that she's no "bridezilla," Biel added, "I'm just pretty much cool as a cucumber in general in my life. So no, I'm cool." (In August, the "Total Recall" star admitted that she's pretty content to be hands-off when it comes to the specifics for her big day. "I'm one of those people who is not very detail-oriented," she explained. "I'm sort of the . . . big idea person, so I'll probably give an idea and then let it be created.")
Recently, Timberlake -- who was on hand to support his future wife as she accepted an award at Friday's event from Jennifer Garner -- spoke candidly during a press conference about his bond with Biel.
The former 'N SYNC crooner, 31, told reporters his fiancee and love of five years is "a really, really, really special person." Plus, "she's really, really hot!" Timberlake exclaimed.
As he preps for married life, the Tennessee native says he looks to his mom and stepdad's marriage for inspiration.
"Some days are better than other days for all of us -- and if we have our good days and bad days individually, and then we're dealing with someone else's good and bad days on top of that, it's going to add up," Timberlake said. "My mother is a ball of fire in the world and I love that about her. But what I have learned from my stepdad is something as important, which is patience and compassion. Because when you are living with someone else, those two qualities go a long way."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Tim Pocock and Tom Green of NBC's "Camp" sit down with Wonderwall's Chris Gardner for a Wonderview ...Watch Video »
Rihanna kicks off her birthday celebrations in a winter wonderland on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Fresh from their split, Hilary Duff vacations with husband Mike Comrie and their son on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
"Hit and Run" co-stars and fiances Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell talk about their Hollywood romance and more with Wonderwall's Rebecca Silverstein.Watch Video »
"Playing for Keeps" star Gerard Butler talks about going shirtless and more with Wonderwall editor Rebecca Silverstein.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite