Jessica Biel: I'm 'Cool As a Cucumber' About Planning My Wedding to Justin Timberlake
- Photo: Stewart Cook/Rex USA1 of 17
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage3 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage5 of 17
- Photo: Dean, Ibanez/NPG6 of 17
- Photo: WireImage7 of 17
- Photo: WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: CWBR/GSI10 of 17
- Photo: SI1/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: Willi Schneider/Rex USA12 of 17
- Photo: JOCHEN ZICK/StarTraks13 of 17
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks14 of 17
- Photo: © Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.15 of 17
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Lake Bell to Direct 'The Emperor's Children' for Brian Grazer, ImagineMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 4:15:00 PM
- Black TV Producer Mistaken for Bank Robber: Beverly Hills PD 'Deeply Regrets' ErroMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:46:00 PM
- Ad Spending to Hit Record $172 Billion Next Year; Digital to Overtake in 2017MSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:23:00 PM
- Pierce Brosnan Spy Thriller 'November Man' Targets Older Action Fans at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:09:00 PM
- 'Babel's' Adriana Barraza to Play Pablo Escobar's Mother in NetfMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:00:00 PM
- Lake Bell to Direct 'The Emperor's Children' for Brian Grazer, Imagine
Jessica Biel isn't stressing about her upcoming trip down the aisle.
Justin Timberlake's bride-to-be, 30, spoke to E! News at Variety's Power of Women luncheon in L.A. Friday about her laid-back wedding planning philosophy.
Explaining that she's no "bridezilla," Biel added, "I'm just pretty much cool as a cucumber in general in my life. So no, I'm cool." (In August, the "Total Recall" star admitted that she's pretty content to be hands-off when it comes to the specifics for her big day. "I'm one of those people who is not very detail-oriented," she explained. "I'm sort of the . . . big idea person, so I'll probably give an idea and then let it be created.")
Recently, Timberlake -- who was on hand to support his future wife as she accepted an award at Friday's event from Jennifer Garner -- spoke candidly during a press conference about his bond with Biel.
The former 'N SYNC crooner, 31, told reporters his fiancee and love of five years is "a really, really, really special person." Plus, "she's really, really hot!" Timberlake exclaimed.
As he preps for married life, the Tennessee native says he looks to his mom and stepdad's marriage for inspiration.
"Some days are better than other days for all of us -- and if we have our good days and bad days individually, and then we're dealing with someone else's good and bad days on top of that, it's going to add up," Timberlake said. "My mother is a ball of fire in the world and I love that about her. But what I have learned from my stepdad is something as important, which is patience and compassion. Because when you are living with someone else, those two qualities go a long way."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHot Emmys Couples
From Crowd Ignite