Jessica Biel Jokes That She 'Creepily' Wants to be Jennifer Garner
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: ABFR/GSI3 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage5 of 17
- Photo: Dean, Ibanez/NPG6 of 17
- Photo: WireImage7 of 17
- Photo: WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: NAV/Fame Flynet10 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet11 of 17
- Photo: Pablo/Goodwin//Fame Flynet12 of 17
- Photo: CHARLES KRUPA/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet14 of 17
- Photo: PV/Flynetonline.com/Fame Flynet15 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
Sounds like someone's got a girl crush on Jennifer Garner.
While accepting the Tiffany Luminary award at Variety's Fourth Annual Power of Women luncheon Friday in Beverly Hills, Calif., Jessica Biel couldn't help but gush about the "Butter" star, who presented her with the honor.
"Always the Shirley to my Laverne," Garner, 40, said as she introduced Justin Timberlake's bride.
After taking the stage, Biel, 30, had equally kind words for the "Odd Life of Timothy Green" actress.
"There's a fine line between admiring someone and creepily wanting to actually be them," Biel told the star-studded audience, which included A-listers like Timberlake; Garner's hubby, Ben Affleck; Halle Berry; Felicity Huffman; Katherine Heigl; Queen Latifah and more. "I feel like I'm constantly walking that line with you."
Biel and Garner starred together in 2010's ensemble rom-com "Valentine's Day," and the happily reunited co-stars made it a point to spend time together during the afternoon gathering.
At the luncheon, the former "7th Heaven" star even initiated a mini photo shoot, snapping an image of her seated next to Garner.
"I'm the best at taking self pics!" she captioned the shot. "But seriously, how beautiful is Jen?"
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Jessica Biel Jokes: I "Creepily" Want to Be Jennifer Garner
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite