Jessica Biel Jokes That She 'Creepily' Wants to be Jennifer Garner
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: ABFR/GSI3 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage5 of 17
- Photo: Dean, Ibanez/NPG6 of 17
- Photo: WireImage7 of 17
- Photo: WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: NAV/Fame Flynet10 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet11 of 17
- Photo: Pablo/Goodwin//Fame Flynet12 of 17
- Photo: CHARLES KRUPA/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet14 of 17
- Photo: PV/Flynetonline.com/Fame Flynet15 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Marvel's 'Agent Carter' Casts 'Jupiter Ascending' Star MSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 5:00:00 PM
- 'Arrow' Casts 'Spartacus' Nick Tarabay as DC Supervillain CaptaiMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 4:58:00 PM
- Michael Jackson Hologram Case Escalates to Restraining Order Over Hitler PictureMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Jenny McCarthy's New Reason for Ouster from 'The View:' She's ToMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:58:00 PM
- 'The Real' Draws Weak Premiere RatingsMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Marvel's 'Agent Carter' Casts 'Jupiter Ascending' Star
Sounds like someone's got a girl crush on Jennifer Garner.
While accepting the Tiffany Luminary award at Variety's Fourth Annual Power of Women luncheon Friday in Beverly Hills, Calif., Jessica Biel couldn't help but gush about the "Butter" star, who presented her with the honor.
"Always the Shirley to my Laverne," Garner, 40, said as she introduced Justin Timberlake's bride.
After taking the stage, Biel, 30, had equally kind words for the "Odd Life of Timothy Green" actress.
"There's a fine line between admiring someone and creepily wanting to actually be them," Biel told the star-studded audience, which included A-listers like Timberlake; Garner's hubby, Ben Affleck; Halle Berry; Felicity Huffman; Katherine Heigl; Queen Latifah and more. "I feel like I'm constantly walking that line with you."
Biel and Garner starred together in 2010's ensemble rom-com "Valentine's Day," and the happily reunited co-stars made it a point to spend time together during the afternoon gathering.
At the luncheon, the former "7th Heaven" star even initiated a mini photo shoot, snapping an image of her seated next to Garner.
"I'm the best at taking self pics!" she captioned the shot. "But seriously, how beautiful is Jen?"
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Jessica Biel Jokes: I "Creepily" Want to Be Jennifer Garner
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite