Jessica Biel Jokes That She 'Creepily' Wants to be Jennifer Garner
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: ABFR/GSI3 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage5 of 17
- Photo: Dean, Ibanez/NPG6 of 17
- Photo: WireImage7 of 17
- Photo: WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: NAV/Fame Flynet10 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet11 of 17
- Photo: Pablo/Goodwin//Fame Flynet12 of 17
- Photo: CHARLES KRUPA/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet14 of 17
- Photo: PV/Flynetonline.com/Fame Flynet15 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
Sounds like someone's got a girl crush on Jennifer Garner.
While accepting the Tiffany Luminary award at Variety's Fourth Annual Power of Women luncheon Friday in Beverly Hills, Calif., Jessica Biel couldn't help but gush about the "Butter" star, who presented her with the honor.
"Always the Shirley to my Laverne," Garner, 40, said as she introduced Justin Timberlake's bride.
After taking the stage, Biel, 30, had equally kind words for the "Odd Life of Timothy Green" actress.
"There's a fine line between admiring someone and creepily wanting to actually be them," Biel told the star-studded audience, which included A-listers like Timberlake; Garner's hubby, Ben Affleck; Halle Berry; Felicity Huffman; Katherine Heigl; Queen Latifah and more. "I feel like I'm constantly walking that line with you."
Biel and Garner starred together in 2010's ensemble rom-com "Valentine's Day," and the happily reunited co-stars made it a point to spend time together during the afternoon gathering.
At the luncheon, the former "7th Heaven" star even initiated a mini photo shoot, snapping an image of her seated next to Garner.
"I'm the best at taking self pics!" she captioned the shot. "But seriously, how beautiful is Jen?"
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Jessica Biel Jokes: I "Creepily" Want to Be Jennifer Garner
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite