Jessica Biel Jokes That She 'Creepily' Wants to be Jennifer Garner
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: ABFR/GSI3 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage5 of 17
- Photo: Dean, Ibanez/NPG6 of 17
- Photo: WireImage7 of 17
- Photo: WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: NAV/Fame Flynet10 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet11 of 17
- Photo: Pablo/Goodwin//Fame Flynet12 of 17
- Photo: CHARLES KRUPA/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet14 of 17
- Photo: PV/Flynetonline.com/Fame Flynet15 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet16 of 17
More Celeb News
- David Anderle, Record Producer and Music Executive, Dead at 77MSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 4:35:00 PM
- Susan Lyne to Exit Post as AOL Brand Group CEOMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 4:09:00 PM
- 'Sleepy Hollow' Publicity Team Apologizes for 'Headless Day' CamMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 3:45:00 PM
- IMG Names Karen Brodkin President of Business AffairsMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 3:10:00 PM
- Netflix Launching Selective Facebook RecommendationsMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 2:41:00 PM
- David Anderle, Record Producer and Music Executive, Dead at 77
Sounds like someone's got a girl crush on Jennifer Garner.
While accepting the Tiffany Luminary award at Variety's Fourth Annual Power of Women luncheon Friday in Beverly Hills, Calif., Jessica Biel couldn't help but gush about the "Butter" star, who presented her with the honor.
"Always the Shirley to my Laverne," Garner, 40, said as she introduced Justin Timberlake's bride.
After taking the stage, Biel, 30, had equally kind words for the "Odd Life of Timothy Green" actress.
"There's a fine line between admiring someone and creepily wanting to actually be them," Biel told the star-studded audience, which included A-listers like Timberlake; Garner's hubby, Ben Affleck; Halle Berry; Felicity Huffman; Katherine Heigl; Queen Latifah and more. "I feel like I'm constantly walking that line with you."
Biel and Garner starred together in 2010's ensemble rom-com "Valentine's Day," and the happily reunited co-stars made it a point to spend time together during the afternoon gathering.
At the luncheon, the former "7th Heaven" star even initiated a mini photo shoot, snapping an image of her seated next to Garner.
"I'm the best at taking self pics!" she captioned the shot. "But seriously, how beautiful is Jen?"
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Jessica Biel Jokes: I "Creepily" Want to Be Jennifer Garner
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite