Jessica Biel, Justin Timberlake Packed on PDA Weeks Before Split
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: AO1/WENN2 of 7
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.3 of 7
- Photo: PPNY / GSNY/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Castro/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 7
- Photo: Astrid Stawiarz/GettyImages.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Exclusive: Arrow Casts NYPD Blue Alum as Felicity's MomMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 9:01:00 AM
- 'Deepsea Challenge 3D' Review: James Cameron's Voyage to the Bottom of thMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Zac Efron and Michelle Rodriguez Reunite, Make Out in IbizaMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 8:53:00 AM
- Ratings: ABC's 'The Quest' Debuts WeakMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 8:39:00 AM
- What's Next After 'Guardians of the Galaxy': 11 More Offbeat Marvel HeroeMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 8:00:00 AM
- Exclusive: Arrow Casts NYPD Blue Alum as Felicity's Mom
Just weeks before their March 10 split, Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake looked very much in love.
As their four-year relationship neared its end, the two showed no signs of tension during the Vanity Fair Oscars party in West Hollywood on Feb. 27.
"Jessica was sitting on Justin's lap in a corner in the lounge. She seemed really comfortable and was leaning on him, resting all her weight," an eyewitness told UsMagazine.com, noting that Timberlake, 30, kept "his hand on her leg."
Though Biel, 29, didn't attend the Oscars -- Timberlake brought his mom, Lynn Harless, instead -- the two remained inseparable throughout the evening.
But under the surface, Timberlake and Biel's relationship was about to reach its breaking point.
"The two remain friends and continue to hold the highest level of love and respect for each other," their reps told Us in a joint statement Thursday.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHello Hotness!
From Crowd Ignite