Jessica Biel, Justin Timberlake Packed on PDA Weeks Before Split
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: AO1/WENN2 of 7
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.3 of 7
- Photo: PPNY / GSNY/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Castro/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 7
- Photo: Astrid Stawiarz/GettyImages.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
Just weeks before their March 10 split, Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake looked very much in love.
As their four-year relationship neared its end, the two showed no signs of tension during the Vanity Fair Oscars party in West Hollywood on Feb. 27.
"Jessica was sitting on Justin's lap in a corner in the lounge. She seemed really comfortable and was leaning on him, resting all her weight," an eyewitness told UsMagazine.com, noting that Timberlake, 30, kept "his hand on her leg."
Though Biel, 29, didn't attend the Oscars -- Timberlake brought his mom, Lynn Harless, instead -- the two remained inseparable throughout the evening.
But under the surface, Timberlake and Biel's relationship was about to reach its breaking point.
"The two remain friends and continue to hold the highest level of love and respect for each other," their reps told Us in a joint statement Thursday.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
From Crowd Ignite