Jessica Biel Named "Most Dangerous Celebrity"
- Photo: Invision/AP1 of 14
- Photo: RD/Kabik/Retna Digital2 of 14
- Photo: RD / Dziekan/Retna Digital3 of 14
- Photo: Splash News4 of 14
- Photo: Pacific Coast News5 of 14
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital6 of 14
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Digital7 of 14
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 14
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com9 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com10 of 14
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital11 of 14
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com12 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
Jessica Biel has been named the "most dangerous celebrity" online.
Security technology company McAfee Inc. announced Tuesday that searches for the actress are more likely to result in viruses and spyware than searches for any other celebrity.
Searchers seeking info on Biel, 27, have a 1-in-5 chance of ending up at a Web site built to damage their computer.
After Biel, in order, were Beyonce, Jennifer Aniston, Tom Brady and Jessica Simpson. President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama are "safe searches," ranking No. 34 and 39.
"Cybercriminals are star watchers, too," Jeff Green, senior vice president of McAfee's product development, told The Associated Press. "They latch onto popular celebrities to encourage the download of malicious software in disguise."
Brad Pitt was named the "most dangerous celebrity" in 2008.
More from Wonderwall:
More from Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite