Jessica Biel on married life with Justin Timberlake: 'It's incredible'
- Photo: CWBR/GSI1 of 9
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: AO1/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: Premiere/CPR/DMac//Fame Flynet8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- Newsweek's Alleged Bitcoin Creator Denies Story, Flees In LA Car ChaseMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 10:39:00 PM
- 'All the Way' Theater Review: Bryan Cranston Brings His Wildly Funny LBJ to BroadwMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Man lauded as Japan Beethoven sorry for fake workMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:56:36 PM
- Slate's 'Adele Dazeem' Travoltafier Becomes the Most Popular Article in WMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release Date
If anyone's allowed to get gushy on national television, it's definitely newlywed Jessica Biel.
The happy-in-love actress, who tied the knot with Justin Timberlake in Italy on Oct. 19, couldn't contain her enthusiasm when asked about married life during a chat with Ellen DeGeneres (airing Dec. 3).
PHOTOS: Jessica Biel's hottest, most revealing body moments
"It's weird because it feels like almost nothing has changed, yet something that you can't really describe, or something that isn't tangible, has changed," Biel, 30, shared. "It just feels incredible."
Continued the "Playing for Keeps" actress, "You have this partner who's gonna be with you ... and also change light bulbs, and do dishes with you."
Her favorite thing about marriage? "I think the weirdest and kind of most wonderful thing is that word, 'That's my husband,'" Biel said. "That's the word. And every time I say it, I go really Southern with it ... it's weird."
Biel and Timberlake, 31, headed down the aisle during a super-secret, ultra-romantic ceremony in southern Italy.
It was a long road to the altar for the formerly on-again, off-again pair, who dated for about five years before Timberlake popped the question -- with a vintage-style, six-carat engagement ring he designed! -- in Jackson, Wyo.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite