Jessica Biel on married life with Justin Timberlake: 'It's incredible'
- Photo: CWBR/GSI1 of 9
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: AO1/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: Premiere/CPR/DMac//Fame Flynet8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
If anyone's allowed to get gushy on national television, it's definitely newlywed Jessica Biel.
The happy-in-love actress, who tied the knot with Justin Timberlake in Italy on Oct. 19, couldn't contain her enthusiasm when asked about married life during a chat with Ellen DeGeneres (airing Dec. 3).
PHOTOS: Jessica Biel's hottest, most revealing body moments
"It's weird because it feels like almost nothing has changed, yet something that you can't really describe, or something that isn't tangible, has changed," Biel, 30, shared. "It just feels incredible."
Continued the "Playing for Keeps" actress, "You have this partner who's gonna be with you ... and also change light bulbs, and do dishes with you."
Her favorite thing about marriage? "I think the weirdest and kind of most wonderful thing is that word, 'That's my husband,'" Biel said. "That's the word. And every time I say it, I go really Southern with it ... it's weird."
Biel and Timberlake, 31, headed down the aisle during a super-secret, ultra-romantic ceremony in southern Italy.
It was a long road to the altar for the formerly on-again, off-again pair, who dated for about five years before Timberlake popped the question -- with a vintage-style, six-carat engagement ring he designed! -- in Jackson, Wyo.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite