Jessica Biel on married life with Justin Timberlake: 'It's incredible'
- Photo: CWBR/GSI1 of 9
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: AO1/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: Premiere/CPR/DMac//Fame Flynet8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Sam Raimi Writing 'Evil Dead' TV Series That Will Include Bruce CampbellMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:36:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Fires Writer Over Multiple Instances of PlagiarismMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:31:00 PM
- Fox at Comic-Con: James Bond Is Whack, We're Making Movies With Balls (and Jokes)MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:26:00 PM
- Sleepy Hollow Season 2: Is Ichabod a Gleek? MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:21:00 PM
- Jenny McCarthy Pens Op-Ed, Regrets Hillary Clinton Lesbian CommentMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 6:55:00 PM
- Sam Raimi Writing 'Evil Dead' TV Series That Will Include Bruce Campbell
If anyone's allowed to get gushy on national television, it's definitely newlywed Jessica Biel.
The happy-in-love actress, who tied the knot with Justin Timberlake in Italy on Oct. 19, couldn't contain her enthusiasm when asked about married life during a chat with Ellen DeGeneres (airing Dec. 3).
PHOTOS: Jessica Biel's hottest, most revealing body moments
"It's weird because it feels like almost nothing has changed, yet something that you can't really describe, or something that isn't tangible, has changed," Biel, 30, shared. "It just feels incredible."
Continued the "Playing for Keeps" actress, "You have this partner who's gonna be with you ... and also change light bulbs, and do dishes with you."
Her favorite thing about marriage? "I think the weirdest and kind of most wonderful thing is that word, 'That's my husband,'" Biel said. "That's the word. And every time I say it, I go really Southern with it ... it's weird."
Biel and Timberlake, 31, headed down the aisle during a super-secret, ultra-romantic ceremony in southern Italy.
It was a long road to the altar for the formerly on-again, off-again pair, who dated for about five years before Timberlake popped the question -- with a vintage-style, six-carat engagement ring he designed! -- in Jackson, Wyo.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite