Jessica Biel on the best part of being a newlywed
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: ABACA/GSI2 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage3 of 17
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage9 of 17
- Photo: Bill Davila/StarTraks10 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet11 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: @JessicaBiel/Twitter13 of 17
- Photo: DCA/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet16 of 17
More Celeb News
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'SupernatMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:38:41 PM
- Paul Walker Death: 'Fast & Furious' Franchise Posts Tribute on YouTube (ViMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:35:39 PM
- If PG-13 Is the Moneymaker, Why Is Hollywood Cranking Out So Many R-Rated Movies?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:28:09 PM
- Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu to direct 'Jungle Book' movie for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:26:12 PM
- Best & Worst 2013: Movie Moments of the Year '12 Years a Slave,' &apoMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:19:43 PM
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'Supernat
With people still buzzing about "Hitchcock" star Jessica Biel's October wedding to Justin Timberlake, Jessica's revealing to Elle magazine the best part of being a newlywed, her buzzed-about pink wedding dress and Justin's unexpected domestic side.
On what it means to be married, Jessica says it's all about now having a constant companion.
"It means always having someone there to open the pickle jar … to share the ups and downs with, have adventures with. Someone to go swimming naked with. That kind of thing … Honeymooning is the best thing about being a newlywed. I wish I could honeymoon forever," she says.
Jessica's unique pink Giambattista Valli wedding dress was one of the most-talked about aspects of the A-list couple's romantic Italian ceremony, and she reveals her inspiration behind the choice.
"I wanted the dress to be very romantic and feminine and a shape that I very rarely wear. I have never been crazy about all-white wedding dresses, for me at least," she dishes. "[Giambattista Valli] had created that same fabric in a fuchsia-and-pink combination for a dress in a previous collection, and I asked him if he could create that same pattern in a white combination, and he suggested pink. It was a bit of a leap of faith at the time, but it turned out better than I could have ever imagined. [Putting it on], I felt like I had made the right choice. I felt elegant. And it moved like a dream."
And what's one thing people don't know about her multi-talented husband?
According to Jessica, he makes a mean pie.
"He bakes pies. He's Southern, so he's got all this influence from his grandma. He does a three-layer pie … and blueberry crunch cake, which is pretty unbelievable," she reveals. "It doesn't happen all that often, thank God. Otherwise, it would be a big problem."
Elle's January issue hits newsstands December 18.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out which of Hollywood's geeky guys get all the hottest ladies.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See which celebs had the best and worst beach bodies of 2012.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTYear in Romance
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite