Jessica Biel on the best part of being a newlywed
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: ABACA/GSI2 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage3 of 17
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage9 of 17
- Photo: Bill Davila/StarTraks10 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet11 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: @JessicaBiel/Twitter13 of 17
- Photo: DCA/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet16 of 17
More Celeb News
- GLAAD Finds Painfully Low LGBT Representation in 2013 Films, Gives Two Studios Failing GradesMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:00:00 AM
- 12 Comic-Con Stars and Showrunners Share Insider Tips; Pick Convention Must-Dos and Don't MMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 2:00:00 AM
- CBS Films Exec Shakeup: Terry Press Assumes Top Leadership Role, Wolfgang Hammer OutMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 1:22:00 AM
- Woody Allen Talks His Life and Career in First Podcast AppearanceMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 12:12:00 AM
- Robert Downey Jr. Is Forbes' Top-Earning Actor With $75 MillionMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 11:22:00 PM
- GLAAD Finds Painfully Low LGBT Representation in 2013 Films, Gives Two Studios Failing Grades
With people still buzzing about "Hitchcock" star Jessica Biel's October wedding to Justin Timberlake, Jessica's revealing to Elle magazine the best part of being a newlywed, her buzzed-about pink wedding dress and Justin's unexpected domestic side.
On what it means to be married, Jessica says it's all about now having a constant companion.
"It means always having someone there to open the pickle jar … to share the ups and downs with, have adventures with. Someone to go swimming naked with. That kind of thing … Honeymooning is the best thing about being a newlywed. I wish I could honeymoon forever," she says.
Jessica's unique pink Giambattista Valli wedding dress was one of the most-talked about aspects of the A-list couple's romantic Italian ceremony, and she reveals her inspiration behind the choice.
"I wanted the dress to be very romantic and feminine and a shape that I very rarely wear. I have never been crazy about all-white wedding dresses, for me at least," she dishes. "[Giambattista Valli] had created that same fabric in a fuchsia-and-pink combination for a dress in a previous collection, and I asked him if he could create that same pattern in a white combination, and he suggested pink. It was a bit of a leap of faith at the time, but it turned out better than I could have ever imagined. [Putting it on], I felt like I had made the right choice. I felt elegant. And it moved like a dream."
And what's one thing people don't know about her multi-talented husband?
According to Jessica, he makes a mean pie.
"He bakes pies. He's Southern, so he's got all this influence from his grandma. He does a three-layer pie … and blueberry crunch cake, which is pretty unbelievable," she reveals. "It doesn't happen all that often, thank God. Otherwise, it would be a big problem."
Elle's January issue hits newsstands December 18.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Slim Down Secrets
Cameron Diaz and Jason Segel chat nude scenes and getting in shape for their film "Sex Tape" with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite