Jessica Chastain goes public with boyfriend
- Photo: Richard Kendal/StarTraks1 of 13
- Photo: Nancy Rivera/Splash News2 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP3 of 13
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: WENN5 of 13
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: Christopher Peterson/Splash News8 of 13
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: BT1/WENN10 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: A. Ariani/Splash News12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Academy President Cheryl Boone Isaacs to Become Filmmaker-in-Residence at Chapman UniversityMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:27:00 AM
- Pretty Little Liars Finale Postmortem: A's Latest Victim Speaks Out!MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:09:00 AM
- Jeremy Irvine, Minka Kelly Thriller 'The World Made Straight' Acquired by MillenniMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:06:00 AM
- Drafthouse Films, Participant Media Acquire US Rights to 'The Look of Silence'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 10:53:00 AM
- David Frankel to Direct Sci-Fi Drama 'Departure'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 10:53:00 AM
- Academy President Cheryl Boone Isaacs to Become Filmmaker-in-Residence at Chapman University
Actress Jessica Chastain has gone public with her Italian-born boyfriend during a glitzy pre-Academy Awards cocktail party.
RELATED: Celebs without makeup
The flame-haired beauty stepped out with fashion executive Gian Luca Passi de Preposulo on Friday at the Women in Film Pre-Oscar Cocktail Party in Los Angeles.
The couple arrived arm-in-arm and spent the evening sharing affectionate kisses, sipping Champagne and chatting to Chastain's "The Help" co-star Viola Davis.
RELATED: Oscar night's biggest stars
The 31-year-old hunk is an executive for French fashion brand Moncler.
Chastain admitted last month she was happy to be in a relationship with someone who isn't famous, insisting, "I have a rule. No actors ... I've only been on a couple of dates with one and I was so freaked out someone was going to take a picture of us, because they were famous. I realized I wanted just to be able to hang out with someone ... And I didn't want to talk about the business."
RELATED: Red carpet rewind for February 2013
However, Chastain is bringing another guest as her date to the Academy Awards on Sunday; she is reportedly attending the ceremony with her grandmother.
The 35-year-old is nominated in the Best Actress category for her performance in "Zero Dark Thirty."
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite