Jessica Chastain goes public with boyfriend
- Photo: Richard Kendal/StarTraks1 of 13
- Photo: Nancy Rivera/Splash News2 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP3 of 13
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: WENN5 of 13
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: Christopher Peterson/Splash News8 of 13
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: BT1/WENN10 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: A. Ariani/Splash News12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Lucy' Review: Scarlett Johansson Grows Smarter As the Movie Gets DumberMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 9:00:00 AM
- 'And So It Goes' Review: Michael Douglas and Diane Keaton Shine as Rob Reiner ChanMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 8:41:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Food Fighters' Has Mediocre Start, But NBC Still Tops Tuesday With &MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 8:36:00 AM
- 'Pirates of the Carribean 5' Gets 2017 Release DateMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 8:34:00 AM
- Greta Van Susteren Answers 'Snooty' Column About Jill Abramson InterviewMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 6:55:00 AM
- 'Lucy' Review: Scarlett Johansson Grows Smarter As the Movie Gets Dumber
Actress Jessica Chastain has gone public with her Italian-born boyfriend during a glitzy pre-Academy Awards cocktail party.
RELATED: Celebs without makeup
The flame-haired beauty stepped out with fashion executive Gian Luca Passi de Preposulo on Friday at the Women in Film Pre-Oscar Cocktail Party in Los Angeles.
The couple arrived arm-in-arm and spent the evening sharing affectionate kisses, sipping Champagne and chatting to Chastain's "The Help" co-star Viola Davis.
RELATED: Oscar night's biggest stars
The 31-year-old hunk is an executive for French fashion brand Moncler.
Chastain admitted last month she was happy to be in a relationship with someone who isn't famous, insisting, "I have a rule. No actors ... I've only been on a couple of dates with one and I was so freaked out someone was going to take a picture of us, because they were famous. I realized I wanted just to be able to hang out with someone ... And I didn't want to talk about the business."
RELATED: Red carpet rewind for February 2013
However, Chastain is bringing another guest as her date to the Academy Awards on Sunday; she is reportedly attending the ceremony with her grandmother.
The 35-year-old is nominated in the Best Actress category for her performance in "Zero Dark Thirty."
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite