Jessica Chastain goes public with boyfriend
- Photo: Richard Kendal/StarTraks1 of 13
- Photo: Nancy Rivera/Splash News2 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP3 of 13
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: WENN5 of 13
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: Christopher Peterson/Splash News8 of 13
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: BT1/WENN10 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: A. Ariani/Splash News12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones RomanceMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:49:00 PM
- Tumblr Tops Twitter's Social TV Activity, Says New StudyMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Comedy Group Dr. God Sets Up AXS TV Show, Wraps First Feature (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Aereo at the Supreme Court: 5 TakeawaysMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:13:00 PM
- Mean Girls Star Daniel Franzese Comes OutMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:03:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones Romance
Actress Jessica Chastain has gone public with her Italian-born boyfriend during a glitzy pre-Academy Awards cocktail party.
RELATED: Celebs without makeup
The flame-haired beauty stepped out with fashion executive Gian Luca Passi de Preposulo on Friday at the Women in Film Pre-Oscar Cocktail Party in Los Angeles.
The couple arrived arm-in-arm and spent the evening sharing affectionate kisses, sipping Champagne and chatting to Chastain's "The Help" co-star Viola Davis.
RELATED: Oscar night's biggest stars
The 31-year-old hunk is an executive for French fashion brand Moncler.
Chastain admitted last month she was happy to be in a relationship with someone who isn't famous, insisting, "I have a rule. No actors ... I've only been on a couple of dates with one and I was so freaked out someone was going to take a picture of us, because they were famous. I realized I wanted just to be able to hang out with someone ... And I didn't want to talk about the business."
RELATED: Red carpet rewind for February 2013
However, Chastain is bringing another guest as her date to the Academy Awards on Sunday; she is reportedly attending the ceremony with her grandmother.
The 35-year-old is nominated in the Best Actress category for her performance in "Zero Dark Thirty."
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Girl!
From Crowd Ignite