Jessica Chastain goes public with boyfriend
- Photo: Richard Kendal/StarTraks1 of 13
- Photo: Nancy Rivera/Splash News2 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP3 of 13
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: WENN5 of 13
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: Christopher Peterson/Splash News8 of 13
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: BT1/WENN10 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: A. Ariani/Splash News12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 8 Crazy Things to Expect on Sleepy Hollow Season 2MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Emmy Winner and Singer Polly Bergen Dies at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Kim Kardashian Among the Latest Targeted in Nude Photo LeakMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansionsMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:26:14 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years Late
Actress Jessica Chastain has gone public with her Italian-born boyfriend during a glitzy pre-Academy Awards cocktail party.
RELATED: Celebs without makeup
The flame-haired beauty stepped out with fashion executive Gian Luca Passi de Preposulo on Friday at the Women in Film Pre-Oscar Cocktail Party in Los Angeles.
The couple arrived arm-in-arm and spent the evening sharing affectionate kisses, sipping Champagne and chatting to Chastain's "The Help" co-star Viola Davis.
RELATED: Oscar night's biggest stars
The 31-year-old hunk is an executive for French fashion brand Moncler.
Chastain admitted last month she was happy to be in a relationship with someone who isn't famous, insisting, "I have a rule. No actors ... I've only been on a couple of dates with one and I was so freaked out someone was going to take a picture of us, because they were famous. I realized I wanted just to be able to hang out with someone ... And I didn't want to talk about the business."
RELATED: Red carpet rewind for February 2013
However, Chastain is bringing another guest as her date to the Academy Awards on Sunday; she is reportedly attending the ceremony with her grandmother.
The 35-year-old is nominated in the Best Actress category for her performance in "Zero Dark Thirty."
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite