- Photo: JM11/WENN1 of 15
- Photo: Stefan Jeremiah/WENN2 of 15
- Photo: ADAM NEMSER/StarTraks3 of 15
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage4 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Inivision/AP5 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 15
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage7 of 15
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage8 of 15
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage9 of 15
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage10 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 15
- Photo: Splash News12 of 15
- Photo: Katy Winn/AP13 of 15
- Photo: Jeffrey Ufberg/WireImage14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Thompson, Fantagraphics co-publisher, dies at 56MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 4:30:39 PM
- 'Hemlock Grove' Renewed for Season 2MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 4:19:55 PM
- Kelsey Grammer, Martin Lawrence Land Lawyer Comedy at FX MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:51:37 PM
- Music Journalist Chet Flippo Dead at 69MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:26:04 PM
- Owen Wilson and Woody Harrelson Go Back In Time in 'Free Bird's Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:01:15 PM
- Thompson, Fantagraphics co-publisher, dies at 56
Jessica Chastain is a fan of the chase.
Appearing on the December cover of Marie Claire, the single 35-year-old opens up about why she's yet to meet The One. "I'm very shy when it comes to guys," the star admits.
According to Chastain, one of her friends once told her, "'Now that you're successful, you have to be more overt with men. You have to make it very clear that you're interested, otherwise they won't [approach you].'" That's been a problem for the famous redhead. "I like to be wooed," she explains, "but I've had to be more outwardly available, I guess."
For Chastain, whose onscreen love interests include Brad Pitt, Mike Vogel and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, her career has always come first. "I never wanted to be a movie star. I wanted to be an actor. I don't really drink, and I've never been to a rave," she says of her days at Julliard. "I used to cut school to read Shakespeare, not to make out in the park."
Though she's earned critical acclaim in the past few years, Chastain insists she's the same California girl she's always been.
"I used to have a lot of anxiety about how I was going to stay afloat, because as soon as I graduated, I never asked my parents for money. I always supported myself through acting and would make money last a long time. I understand the value of money, and I'm not an impulsive buyer. I bought a new laptop three years ago, and before I bought it, I spent a month thinking about buying it," she tells Marie Claire. "So my lifestyle hasn't changed, except my anxiety about paying the rent is gone."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
- Fashion Offenders for June 14, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for June 6, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 31, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 24, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for May 17, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 10, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 3, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for April 26, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for April 19, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for April 12, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for April 5, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for March 29, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 22, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 15, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 8, 2013
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
Ashley Greene reveals a painful wound from a wild Bali vacation on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
See how Brad Pitt's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite