Jessica Chastain Lands Fragrance Deal With YSL
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: MARK SAVAGE/StarTraks8 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin11 of 16
- Photo: Lionel Cironneau/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Andrew Medichini/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and CompMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:42:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Taps Andrew Gauthier to Lead Video DivisionMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Roger Goodell Won't Resign From NFL, But Promises Conduct Policy ChangesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 3:29:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Dancing's Derek Hough: We Have Something "Potentially Dangerous" PlannedMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and Comp
Besides being among the hottest actors in Hollywood right now, Jessica Chastain can now add "beauty spokeswoman" to her résumé.
On Friday, Women's Wear Daily announced that the "The Help" and "Madagascar 3 " actress has been tapped by Yves Saint Laurent as the face of their new fragrance, Manifesto. Chastain follows in the footsteps of Emily Blunt, who began appearing in ads for YSL's iconic scent, Opium, late last year.
"Yves Saint Laurent is a brand that inspires me deeply," Chastain told WWD. "Since its creation, the brand has conveyed strong values that I cherish, such as an unwavering commitment, absolute love and feminine audacity. This new fragrance is an emblem of it all. I am [excited] to be part of this beautiful adventure."
Manifesto will launch first in France later this summer and will hit shelves in the U.S. in early 2013.
The redheaded beauty isn't the only breakthrough star to have caught the eye of a major perfumer. "True Blood" hunk Alexander Skarsgard is set to front Calvin Klein's new men's fragrance, Encounter, which will debut this September. The deal marks the "Battleship" actor's first endorsement.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTOver The Moon
From Crowd Ignite