Jessica Chastain Lands Fragrance Deal With YSL
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: MARK SAVAGE/StarTraks8 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin11 of 16
- Photo: Lionel Cironneau/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Andrew Medichini/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- An 86-year-old Utah woman writes romance novelMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:50:09 AM
- Jackie Chan expressed shame over son's drug arrestMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:42:39 AM
- Turner Plans Organizational Restructuring in Next Two MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 9:03:00 PM
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Premiere to Feature Live 3D Red Carpet BroadcastMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 8:40:00 PM
- NFL's Super Bowl Halftime Show to Katy Perry, Rihanna and Coldplay: Show Me the Money!MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 7:25:00 PM
- An 86-year-old Utah woman writes romance novel
Besides being among the hottest actors in Hollywood right now, Jessica Chastain can now add "beauty spokeswoman" to her résumé.
On Friday, Women's Wear Daily announced that the "The Help" and "Madagascar 3 " actress has been tapped by Yves Saint Laurent as the face of their new fragrance, Manifesto. Chastain follows in the footsteps of Emily Blunt, who began appearing in ads for YSL's iconic scent, Opium, late last year.
"Yves Saint Laurent is a brand that inspires me deeply," Chastain told WWD. "Since its creation, the brand has conveyed strong values that I cherish, such as an unwavering commitment, absolute love and feminine audacity. This new fragrance is an emblem of it all. I am [excited] to be part of this beautiful adventure."
Manifesto will launch first in France later this summer and will hit shelves in the U.S. in early 2013.
The redheaded beauty isn't the only breakthrough star to have caught the eye of a major perfumer. "True Blood" hunk Alexander Skarsgard is set to front Calvin Klein's new men's fragrance, Encounter, which will debut this September. The deal marks the "Battleship" actor's first endorsement.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite