Jessica Chastain vows never to date an actor
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 11
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 11
- Photo: JM11/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: Stefan Jeremiah/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: ADAM NEMSER/StarTraks5 of 11
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks6 of 11
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage7 of 11
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/Starpix/StarTraks8 of 11
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage9 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Why Is California Tripling Film and TV Tax Credits While Other States Slash Them?MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Michael Shannon's Indelible Performance in '99 Homes,' PlMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:23:00 PM
- Story of Frozen Special Reflects on Movie's Magic; Producer Confirms Broadway PlansMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Martin Starr, Paul Wesley Movie 'Amira & Sam' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'
Jessica Chastain refuses to date fellow actors because she is too worried about the attention she would attract as one half of an all-star couple.
The actress once stepped out with another celebrity, but Chastain was so fearful about the possibility of being photographed, she pledged never to have a famous boyfriend again.
She tells Britain's InStyle magazine, "I have a rule. No actors. I have dated an actor before, at Juilliard (acting school), but since then, I've only been on a couple of dates with one, and I was so freaked out someone was going to take a picture of us, because they were famous.""
"I realized I wanted just to be able to hang out with someone ... And I didn't want to talk about the business, first of all. I love movies. But I love talking about them like when I was 15 years old. I'm a film fan, but I don't want to talk about auditions or what movie I'm gonna do. I find that so boring."
Chastain refuses to detail her current relationship, but adds, "If you fished around enough, you could find some information. To be honest, I never talk about it. Some people in the fashion world know, though."
RELATED: Trend Report: Emerald
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVolcano Vacay
From Crowd Ignite