Jessica Chastain vows never to date an actor
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 11
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 11
- Photo: JM11/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: Stefan Jeremiah/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: ADAM NEMSER/StarTraks5 of 11
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks6 of 11
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage7 of 11
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/Starpix/StarTraks8 of 11
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage9 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'The Killing' Final Season Premiere Date Set for AugustMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:13:00 AM
- What's in the Black Box? A Mind-Numbing DanceMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:48:00 AM
- Jennifer Berman Joins Roadside Attractions as SVP of Acquisitions, Co-Productions and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:44:00 AM
- Peter Jackson Reveals New Title for Third 'Hobbit' FilmMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:06:00 AM
- Maker Studios Partners With Viral Video King Jukin MediaMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:00:00 AM
- 'The Killing' Final Season Premiere Date Set for August
Jessica Chastain refuses to date fellow actors because she is too worried about the attention she would attract as one half of an all-star couple.
The actress once stepped out with another celebrity, but Chastain was so fearful about the possibility of being photographed, she pledged never to have a famous boyfriend again.
She tells Britain's InStyle magazine, "I have a rule. No actors. I have dated an actor before, at Juilliard (acting school), but since then, I've only been on a couple of dates with one, and I was so freaked out someone was going to take a picture of us, because they were famous.""
"I realized I wanted just to be able to hang out with someone ... And I didn't want to talk about the business, first of all. I love movies. But I love talking about them like when I was 15 years old. I'm a film fan, but I don't want to talk about auditions or what movie I'm gonna do. I find that so boring."
Chastain refuses to detail her current relationship, but adds, "If you fished around enough, you could find some information. To be honest, I never talk about it. Some people in the fashion world know, though."
RELATED: Trend Report: Emerald
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite