Jessica Chastain vows never to date an actor
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 11
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 11
- Photo: JM11/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: Stefan Jeremiah/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: ADAM NEMSER/StarTraks5 of 11
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks6 of 11
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage7 of 11
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/Starpix/StarTraks8 of 11
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage9 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones RomanceMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:49:00 PM
- Tumblr Tops Twitter's Social TV Activity, Says New StudyMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Comedy Group Dr. God Sets Up AXS TV Show, Wraps First Feature (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Aereo at the Supreme Court: 5 TakeawaysMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:13:00 PM
- Mean Girls Star Daniel Franzese Comes OutMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:03:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones Romance
Jessica Chastain refuses to date fellow actors because she is too worried about the attention she would attract as one half of an all-star couple.
The actress once stepped out with another celebrity, but Chastain was so fearful about the possibility of being photographed, she pledged never to have a famous boyfriend again.
She tells Britain's InStyle magazine, "I have a rule. No actors. I have dated an actor before, at Juilliard (acting school), but since then, I've only been on a couple of dates with one, and I was so freaked out someone was going to take a picture of us, because they were famous.""
"I realized I wanted just to be able to hang out with someone ... And I didn't want to talk about the business, first of all. I love movies. But I love talking about them like when I was 15 years old. I'm a film fan, but I don't want to talk about auditions or what movie I'm gonna do. I find that so boring."
Chastain refuses to detail her current relationship, but adds, "If you fished around enough, you could find some information. To be honest, I never talk about it. Some people in the fashion world know, though."
RELATED: Trend Report: Emerald
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite