Jessica Chastain vows never to date an actor
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 11
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 11
- Photo: JM11/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: Stefan Jeremiah/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: ADAM NEMSER/StarTraks5 of 11
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks6 of 11
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage7 of 11
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/Starpix/StarTraks8 of 11
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage9 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Allison Williams headed skyward as NBC's Peter PanMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:17:10 AM
- Ventura: Mixed emotions about defamation suit winMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 6:53:17 AM
- Rabe, Wolcott, Bidart among winners of PEN awardsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 6:06:25 AM
- Watch This Tonight: Sharknado 2MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:49:00 AM
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:22:22 AM
- Allison Williams headed skyward as NBC's Peter Pan
Jessica Chastain refuses to date fellow actors because she is too worried about the attention she would attract as one half of an all-star couple.
The actress once stepped out with another celebrity, but Chastain was so fearful about the possibility of being photographed, she pledged never to have a famous boyfriend again.
She tells Britain's InStyle magazine, "I have a rule. No actors. I have dated an actor before, at Juilliard (acting school), but since then, I've only been on a couple of dates with one, and I was so freaked out someone was going to take a picture of us, because they were famous.""
"I realized I wanted just to be able to hang out with someone ... And I didn't want to talk about the business, first of all. I love movies. But I love talking about them like when I was 15 years old. I'm a film fan, but I don't want to talk about auditions or what movie I'm gonna do. I find that so boring."
Chastain refuses to detail her current relationship, but adds, "If you fished around enough, you could find some information. To be honest, I never talk about it. Some people in the fashion world know, though."
RELATED: Trend Report: Emerald
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Gisele Bundchen to Channing Tatum, see which celebs introduced their babies on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite