Jessica Chastain vows never to date an actor
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 11
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 11
- Photo: JM11/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: Stefan Jeremiah/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: ADAM NEMSER/StarTraks5 of 11
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks6 of 11
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage7 of 11
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/Starpix/StarTraks8 of 11
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage9 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for BlumhMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:38:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Reviews: Does the Faith-Based Film Make Believers Out of CritMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Fox responds to Bryan Singer abuse allegationsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Scandal Star Columbus Short's Wife Files for DivorceMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:59:00 PM
- Check Out Dave Chappelle's New Buff LookMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:38:00 PM
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for Blumh
Jessica Chastain refuses to date fellow actors because she is too worried about the attention she would attract as one half of an all-star couple.
The actress once stepped out with another celebrity, but Chastain was so fearful about the possibility of being photographed, she pledged never to have a famous boyfriend again.
She tells Britain's InStyle magazine, "I have a rule. No actors. I have dated an actor before, at Juilliard (acting school), but since then, I've only been on a couple of dates with one, and I was so freaked out someone was going to take a picture of us, because they were famous.""
"I realized I wanted just to be able to hang out with someone ... And I didn't want to talk about the business, first of all. I love movies. But I love talking about them like when I was 15 years old. I'm a film fan, but I don't want to talk about auditions or what movie I'm gonna do. I find that so boring."
Chastain refuses to detail her current relationship, but adds, "If you fished around enough, you could find some information. To be honest, I never talk about it. Some people in the fashion world know, though."
RELATED: Trend Report: Emerald
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite