Jessica Simpson: Beau Eric Johnson Is a 'Wonderful Man'
- Photo: Rob Kim/Retna Ltd.1 of 7
- Photo: grifoni sarmiento/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Twitter/.3 of 7
- Photo: grifoni sarmiento/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Hot Shots Worldwide/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:39:51 PM
- How Oscar Isaac's Career Fallback Landed Him 'Inside Llewyn Davis'MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:30:24 PM
- Nelson Mandela Death: The Anti-Apartheid Freedom Fighter's Life in Pictures (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:25:02 PM
- The Antichrist Is Coming in New 'Devil's Due' Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:14:38 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Ian Harding to Play Drug Addict in 'Dynamite: MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 3:26:12 PM
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (
After years of being stuck on Mr. Wrong, Jessica Simpson thinks her luck has finally changed thanks to her latest beau, ex-NFL star Eric Johnson.
"I met a wonderful man," Simpson, 30, tweeted early Sunday morning. "Damn I'm lucky!"
The "Price of Beauty" star then posted a photo of herself with Johnson, who she began dating nearly 12 weeks ago.
Johnson has already won the approval of at least one member of the Simpson clan: little sister Ashlee Simpson-Wentz, 25, who told UsMagazine.com in July: "She is happy, so we are all really happy. Her happiness is the most important thing to me."
Still, Simpson-Wentz insists her sister isn't in any rush to settle down with Johnson (who was still married when he first began dating the singer).
"She does love being an aunt though. She is a great aunt," Simpson-Wentz explained. "Yesterday Bronx was over at her house calling her 'Jess' [and then saying] 'ica' a few minutes later. It was really cute."
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite