Jessica Simpson: Beau Eric Johnson Is a 'Wonderful Man'
- Photo: Rob Kim/Retna Ltd.1 of 7
- Photo: grifoni sarmiento/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Twitter/.3 of 7
- Photo: grifoni sarmiento/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Hot Shots Worldwide/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 PremiereMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:40:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Contract Talks: 5 Past Negotiations to Set Your Mind at EaseMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Christina Aguilera Dresses Up Like Demi Moore for Naked, Pregnant Magazine Cover (Photos)MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Selena Gomez Breaks Her Own Rotten Tomatoes Record With a Zero for 'Behaving Badly&aposMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:09:00 PM
- Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo Developing Drama for ABC FamilyMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 3:11:00 PM
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 Premiere
After years of being stuck on Mr. Wrong, Jessica Simpson thinks her luck has finally changed thanks to her latest beau, ex-NFL star Eric Johnson.
"I met a wonderful man," Simpson, 30, tweeted early Sunday morning. "Damn I'm lucky!"
The "Price of Beauty" star then posted a photo of herself with Johnson, who she began dating nearly 12 weeks ago.
Johnson has already won the approval of at least one member of the Simpson clan: little sister Ashlee Simpson-Wentz, 25, who told UsMagazine.com in July: "She is happy, so we are all really happy. Her happiness is the most important thing to me."
Still, Simpson-Wentz insists her sister isn't in any rush to settle down with Johnson (who was still married when he first began dating the singer).
"She does love being an aunt though. She is a great aunt," Simpson-Wentz explained. "Yesterday Bronx was over at her house calling her 'Jess' [and then saying] 'ica' a few minutes later. It was really cute."
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'Sin'-fully Sexy
From Crowd Ignite