Jim Carrey: I Want to Have 'Freckle-Faced' Kids With Emma Stone
- Photo: Splash News1 of 18
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP2 of 18
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 18
- Photo: Derek Storm/Splash News4 of 18
- Photo: RWO/WENN5 of 18
- Photo: HRC/WENN6 of 18
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 18
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News8 of 18
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com9 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com10 of 18
- Photo: Teen Vogue/Promotional11 of 18
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com12 of 18
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP13 of 18
- Photo: Twitter14 of 18
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News15 of 18
- Photo: Funny Or Die/Promotional16 of 18
- Photo: Twitter17 of 18
More Celeb News
- Golden Globes and SAG Shutouts: 6 Actors That Shouldn't Give Up Hope YetMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:30:05 AM
- Country star Ray Price leaves hospital for hospiceMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:23:11 AM
- CBS's 'Survivor' Renewed for Two More EditionsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:08:54 AM
- 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Opens No. 1 in First Nine Foreign MarketsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:04:53 AM
- Joaquin Phoenix Breaks Up with Jimmy Fallon After Being a Jerk Backstage (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 10:29:33 AM
- Golden Globes and SAG Shutouts: 6 Actors That Shouldn't Give Up Hope Yet
Jim Carrey is head-over-heels in love, and he doesn't care who knows it.
The 49-year-old actor professed his love for actress Emma Stone, 22, in a video uploaded on his official website Wednesday.
"Emma, I think you're all the way beautiful. Not just pretty, but smart and kind-hearted. And if I were a lot younger, I would marry you," Carrey tells her. "We would have chubby little freckle-faced kids, we'd laugh all day long, go camping and play Yahtzee. Tell ghost stories by the fire."
When Carrey references the "sex" he hopes to have with The Help star, he momentarily loses his train of thought.
"And every day, for the rest of your life, you would thank God that I was the appropriate age for you," the actor continues. "But I'm not. I'm 49. I have lines on my face, sometimes a little gray in my beard, and it takes me a little bit longer to pee than it used to."
Though Stone is currently dating her "Amazing Spider-Man" costar Andrew Garfield, Carrey "just wanted to let [her] know how I felt."
"I think you're very special and I wish you continued success and artistic fulfillment," the "Mr. Popper's Penguins" star tells Stone. "But most of all, I wish you love and contentment."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBabies of 2013
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite