Jim Carrey: I Want to Have 'Freckle-Faced' Kids With Emma Stone
- Photo: Splash News1 of 18
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP2 of 18
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 18
- Photo: Derek Storm/Splash News4 of 18
- Photo: RWO/WENN5 of 18
- Photo: HRC/WENN6 of 18
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 18
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News8 of 18
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com9 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com10 of 18
- Photo: Teen Vogue/Promotional11 of 18
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com12 of 18
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP13 of 18
- Photo: Twitter14 of 18
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News15 of 18
- Photo: Funny Or Die/Promotional16 of 18
- Photo: Twitter17 of 18
More Celeb News
- 4 Reasons Why We're Frustrated with The Mindy ProjectMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 4:21:00 PM
- 'Space Station 76' Review: Liv Tyler and Matt Bomer Find Lust in Space in This ParMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 4:15:00 PM
- 'Black Jesus' Star Andra Fuller to Play Sabers Owner's Son on BET&apoMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Bill Maher's 'Live From DC' Is HBO's Most-Watched Comedy SpecialMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 3:52:00 PM
- Netflix's 'Daredevil' Casts 'Bourne' Star Scott GlennMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 4 Reasons Why We're Frustrated with The Mindy Project
Jim Carrey is head-over-heels in love, and he doesn't care who knows it.
The 49-year-old actor professed his love for actress Emma Stone, 22, in a video uploaded on his official website Wednesday.
"Emma, I think you're all the way beautiful. Not just pretty, but smart and kind-hearted. And if I were a lot younger, I would marry you," Carrey tells her. "We would have chubby little freckle-faced kids, we'd laugh all day long, go camping and play Yahtzee. Tell ghost stories by the fire."
When Carrey references the "sex" he hopes to have with The Help star, he momentarily loses his train of thought.
"And every day, for the rest of your life, you would thank God that I was the appropriate age for you," the actor continues. "But I'm not. I'm 49. I have lines on my face, sometimes a little gray in my beard, and it takes me a little bit longer to pee than it used to."
Though Stone is currently dating her "Amazing Spider-Man" costar Andrew Garfield, Carrey "just wanted to let [her] know how I felt."
"I think you're very special and I wish you continued success and artistic fulfillment," the "Mr. Popper's Penguins" star tells Stone. "But most of all, I wish you love and contentment."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHighs and Lows
From Crowd Ignite