Jim Carrey: I Want to Have 'Freckle-Faced' Kids With Emma Stone
- Photo: Splash News1 of 18
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP2 of 18
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 18
- Photo: Derek Storm/Splash News4 of 18
- Photo: RWO/WENN5 of 18
- Photo: HRC/WENN6 of 18
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 18
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News8 of 18
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com9 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com10 of 18
- Photo: Teen Vogue/Promotional11 of 18
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com12 of 18
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP13 of 18
- Photo: Twitter14 of 18
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News15 of 18
- Photo: Funny Or Die/Promotional16 of 18
- Photo: Twitter17 of 18
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
Jim Carrey is head-over-heels in love, and he doesn't care who knows it.
The 49-year-old actor professed his love for actress Emma Stone, 22, in a video uploaded on his official website Wednesday.
"Emma, I think you're all the way beautiful. Not just pretty, but smart and kind-hearted. And if I were a lot younger, I would marry you," Carrey tells her. "We would have chubby little freckle-faced kids, we'd laugh all day long, go camping and play Yahtzee. Tell ghost stories by the fire."
When Carrey references the "sex" he hopes to have with The Help star, he momentarily loses his train of thought.
"And every day, for the rest of your life, you would thank God that I was the appropriate age for you," the actor continues. "But I'm not. I'm 49. I have lines on my face, sometimes a little gray in my beard, and it takes me a little bit longer to pee than it used to."
Though Stone is currently dating her "Amazing Spider-Man" costar Andrew Garfield, Carrey "just wanted to let [her] know how I felt."
"I think you're very special and I wish you continued success and artistic fulfillment," the "Mr. Popper's Penguins" star tells Stone. "But most of all, I wish you love and contentment."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCat's in the Bag
From Crowd Ignite