Jim Carrey: I Want to Have 'Freckle-Faced' Kids With Emma Stone
- Photo: Splash News1 of 18
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP2 of 18
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 18
- Photo: Derek Storm/Splash News4 of 18
- Photo: RWO/WENN5 of 18
- Photo: HRC/WENN6 of 18
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 18
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News8 of 18
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com9 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com10 of 18
- Photo: Teen Vogue/Promotional11 of 18
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com12 of 18
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP13 of 18
- Photo: Twitter14 of 18
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News15 of 18
- Photo: Funny Or Die/Promotional16 of 18
- Photo: Twitter17 of 18
More Celeb News
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Why Is California Tripling Film and TV Tax Credits While Other States Slash Them?MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Michael Shannon's Indelible Performance in '99 Homes,' PlMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:23:00 PM
- Story of Frozen Special Reflects on Movie's Magic; Producer Confirms Broadway PlansMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Martin Starr, Paul Wesley Movie 'Amira & Sam' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'
Jim Carrey is head-over-heels in love, and he doesn't care who knows it.
The 49-year-old actor professed his love for actress Emma Stone, 22, in a video uploaded on his official website Wednesday.
"Emma, I think you're all the way beautiful. Not just pretty, but smart and kind-hearted. And if I were a lot younger, I would marry you," Carrey tells her. "We would have chubby little freckle-faced kids, we'd laugh all day long, go camping and play Yahtzee. Tell ghost stories by the fire."
When Carrey references the "sex" he hopes to have with The Help star, he momentarily loses his train of thought.
"And every day, for the rest of your life, you would thank God that I was the appropriate age for you," the actor continues. "But I'm not. I'm 49. I have lines on my face, sometimes a little gray in my beard, and it takes me a little bit longer to pee than it used to."
Though Stone is currently dating her "Amazing Spider-Man" costar Andrew Garfield, Carrey "just wanted to let [her] know how I felt."
"I think you're very special and I wish you continued success and artistic fulfillment," the "Mr. Popper's Penguins" star tells Stone. "But most of all, I wish you love and contentment."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVolcano Vacay
From Crowd Ignite