Jim Carrey: Kissing Ewan McGregor Was 'a Dream Come True'
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures2 of 6
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures3 of 6
- Photo: Snapper Media/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:35:22 PM
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Reveals New Characters, Carter Adds Captain DirectorsMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:28:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 7:11 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:32 PM
- Selma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:28 PM
- 'Justice League' Recruiting 'Batman v Superman' Writer Chris TerMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:05:00 PM
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-Con
Jim Carrey is not afraid to kiss and tell!
In his upcoming R-rated drama, "I Love You Phillip Morris," loosely based on the life of convicted Texas con man Steven Russell, the actor has a passionate affair with a fellow prisoner played by Scottish hunk Ewan McGregor, 39.
How would he describe their steamy scenes? "A dream come true," Carrey, 48, tells Parade. "I mean, look at the guy. I have to say he is a great kisser."
And while the funnyman admits that locking lips with another guy "can get a little prickly" he didn't struggle with their makeout sessions. "Actually, you had to put out of your mind your own sexual preference and just try to understand that you were loving another person who just happens to be a guy," he says. "It wasn't about male or female, love is love."
As for his own romantic life, Carrey -- who split with gal pal of five years Jenny McCarthy, 38, in April -- says he identifies with Russell's determined pursuit of passion. "The one thing that always stayed with me was the idea that he was relentless about love, and all of us understand that," he says. "I'm a desperate man myself."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite