Jim Carrey Responds to Jenny McCarthy's Comments That He Abandoned Her Autistic Son
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE2 of 10
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News3 of 10
- Photo: Mike/Fame Pictures4 of 10
- Photo: WENN5 of 10
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks6 of 10
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks7 of 10
- Photo: GTS/Splash News8 of 10
- Photo: Sam Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 10
More Celeb News
- NBC Renews UndateableMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:54:00 AM
- Pamela Anderson wants Faeroes to stop whale driveMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:34:53 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 8:25 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:25:28 AM
- Sundance Film Festival Expands to Hong KongMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:12:00 PM
- 'Undateable' Gets Second Season From NBCMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 9:18:00 PM
- NBC Renews Undateable
Entertainment Tonight -- Jim Carrey is responding to comments that his ex-girlfriend Jenny McCarthy made on Howard Stern's Sirius radio show about how their breakup affected her 10-year-old son, Evan.
Carrey tells ET, "I will always do what I believe is in the best interest of Evan's well-being. It's unfortunate that Evan's privacy is not being considered. I love Evan very much and will miss him always."
McCarthy told Howard Stern that her son, who is autistic, misses Carrey and wants to see him and that she has tried to reach out to Carrey to arrange a meeting.
Carrey and McCarthy dated for several years, breaking up in 2010.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Sexy Marky Mark
Take a look back at Mark Wahlberg's best shirtless looks over the yearsWatch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite