Jim Carrey Responds to Jenny McCarthy's Comments That He Abandoned Her Autistic Son
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE2 of 10
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News3 of 10
- Photo: Mike/Fame Pictures4 of 10
- Photo: WENN5 of 10
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks6 of 10
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks7 of 10
- Photo: GTS/Splash News8 of 10
- Photo: Sam Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 5:56:00 AM
- Cate Blanchett Was Right: Women Making Little-to-No Progress in Landing Major Movie RolesMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:01:00 AM
- President Obama to Appear on Zach Galifianakis' 'Between Two Ferns'MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Oscar Winner '12 Years a Slave' Spikes 75% at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:59:00 PM
- Trophy Wife's Wedding Spectacular Promises Flashbacks and The MuppetsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:29:00 PM
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%
Entertainment Tonight -- Jim Carrey is responding to comments that his ex-girlfriend Jenny McCarthy made on Howard Stern's Sirius radio show about how their breakup affected her 10-year-old son, Evan.
Carrey tells ET, "I will always do what I believe is in the best interest of Evan's well-being. It's unfortunate that Evan's privacy is not being considered. I love Evan very much and will miss him always."
McCarthy told Howard Stern that her son, who is autistic, misses Carrey and wants to see him and that she has tried to reach out to Carrey to arrange a meeting.
Carrey and McCarthy dated for several years, breaking up in 2010.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite