Jim Carrey Responds to Jenny McCarthy's Comments That He Abandoned Her Autistic Son
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE2 of 10
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News3 of 10
- Photo: Mike/Fame Pictures4 of 10
- Photo: WENN5 of 10
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks6 of 10
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks7 of 10
- Photo: GTS/Splash News8 of 10
- Photo: Sam Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- It's Angelina Jolie vs. Ben Affleck vs. Michael Keaton as Awards Season Kicks OffMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:51:00 PM
- 'Graceland's' Brandon Jay McLaren Books Recurring Role on 'GirlfMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:32:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service Philo
Entertainment Tonight -- Jim Carrey is responding to comments that his ex-girlfriend Jenny McCarthy made on Howard Stern's Sirius radio show about how their breakup affected her 10-year-old son, Evan.
Carrey tells ET, "I will always do what I believe is in the best interest of Evan's well-being. It's unfortunate that Evan's privacy is not being considered. I love Evan very much and will miss him always."
McCarthy told Howard Stern that her son, who is autistic, misses Carrey and wants to see him and that she has tried to reach out to Carrey to arrange a meeting.
Carrey and McCarthy dated for several years, breaking up in 2010.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'The Bachelor'
From Crowd Ignite