Jim Carrey Responds to Jenny McCarthy's Comments That He Abandoned Her Autistic Son
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE2 of 10
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News3 of 10
- Photo: Mike/Fame Pictures4 of 10
- Photo: WENN5 of 10
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks6 of 10
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks7 of 10
- Photo: GTS/Splash News8 of 10
- Photo: Sam Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 10
More Celeb News
- VIDEO: Paula Deen Returns to Today, Reveals Comeback PlansMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 7:24:00 AM
- 'NCIS: New Orleans' Review: Scott Bakula Steers CBS's Competent ExpansionMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 7:18:00 AM
- Comic Book Overload: Why TV Has Gone to the SuperheroesMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 7:09:00 AM
- Paula Deen Returns to 'Today' Show After N-Word Fiasco to Apologize and Make Some MSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 7:06:00 AM
- 'Black-ish' Creator Goes for Specific Stereotypes While Telling a Universal StoryMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 7:00:00 AM
- VIDEO: Paula Deen Returns to Today, Reveals Comeback Plans
Entertainment Tonight -- Jim Carrey is responding to comments that his ex-girlfriend Jenny McCarthy made on Howard Stern's Sirius radio show about how their breakup affected her 10-year-old son, Evan.
Carrey tells ET, "I will always do what I believe is in the best interest of Evan's well-being. It's unfortunate that Evan's privacy is not being considered. I love Evan very much and will miss him always."
McCarthy told Howard Stern that her son, who is autistic, misses Carrey and wants to see him and that she has tried to reach out to Carrey to arrange a meeting.
Carrey and McCarthy dated for several years, breaking up in 2010.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Britney's new bachelorette status on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTInspiring Hubby!
From Crowd Ignite