Jim Carrey Selling Malibu Home for $13.9 Million
- Photo: Apega/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: Trulia.com/Promotional2 of 12
- Photo: ZCVA/WENN3 of 12
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin4 of 12
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks5 of 12
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE7 of 12
- Photo: Alastair Grant/Invision/AP8 of 12
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE9 of 12
- Photo: JosiahW/Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: Splash News11 of 12
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
Jim Carrey is looking to make some quick cash!
The 50-year-old actor has put his Malibu home on the market, and, according to real estate site Trulia, it's "priced for immediate sale."
The five-bedroom, five-and-a-half-bathroom home has been listed at $13.95 million. The comedian originally bought the home for $9.75 million on Oct. 18, 2002.
Carrey's 2,866-square-foot home is located right on the beach in the celeb-populated gated community Malibu Colony. And the ocean view can be enjoyed on the rooftop deck that features a spa tub.
The contemporary home also features an open-concept kitchen, dining, living and family room that leads to a large deck with removable privacy walls.
Carrey already owns another Los Angeles home and has been shopping around for a bachelor pad in New York.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Nicole Richie, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite