Jim Carrey Selling Malibu Home for $13.9 Million
- Photo: Apega/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: Trulia.com/Promotional2 of 12
- Photo: ZCVA/WENN3 of 12
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin4 of 12
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks5 of 12
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE7 of 12
- Photo: Alastair Grant/Invision/AP8 of 12
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE9 of 12
- Photo: JosiahW/Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: Splash News11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Golden Globes Nominees Include 'American Hustle,' 'Her,' &apMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 5:44:10 AM
- Palm Springs Fest Adds Canadian Films, 45 Foreign Oscar ContendersMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 5:11:13 AM
- 'X Factor' Semifinal Borrows From NBC's 'The Voice' (ViMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 12:31:33 AM
- Hollywood Forced to Invest Heavily in New Technology to Keep Up With DemandMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 9:01:09 PM
- Britney Spears Suffers Worst Album Debut Ever With 'Britney Jean'MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 6:45:32 PM
- Golden Globes Nominees Include 'American Hustle,' 'Her,' &ap
Jim Carrey is looking to make some quick cash!
The 50-year-old actor has put his Malibu home on the market, and, according to real estate site Trulia, it's "priced for immediate sale."
The five-bedroom, five-and-a-half-bathroom home has been listed at $13.95 million. The comedian originally bought the home for $9.75 million on Oct. 18, 2002.
Carrey's 2,866-square-foot home is located right on the beach in the celeb-populated gated community Malibu Colony. And the ocean view can be enjoyed on the rooftop deck that features a spa tub.
The contemporary home also features an open-concept kitchen, dining, living and family room that leads to a large deck with removable privacy walls.
Carrey already owns another Los Angeles home and has been shopping around for a bachelor pad in New York.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how Kim Kardashian, Fergie, Duchess Kate and more celebs look now that they've lost their pregnancy weight.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite