Jim Carrey Selling Malibu Home for $13.9 Million
- Photo: Apega/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: Trulia.com/Promotional2 of 12
- Photo: ZCVA/WENN3 of 12
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin4 of 12
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks5 of 12
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE7 of 12
- Photo: Alastair Grant/Invision/AP8 of 12
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE9 of 12
- Photo: JosiahW/Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: Splash News11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:58:00 PM
- ESPN's SEC Network Scores Carriage Deal With Time Warner Cable, Bright HouseMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:48:00 PM
- Museums plan Piero di Cosimo exhibit in US, ItalyMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:37:49 PM
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Offer Early Look at 'Interstellar'MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Dwayne Johnson holds surprise 'Hercules' screeningMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:16:28 PM
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season
Jim Carrey is looking to make some quick cash!
The 50-year-old actor has put his Malibu home on the market, and, according to real estate site Trulia, it's "priced for immediate sale."
The five-bedroom, five-and-a-half-bathroom home has been listed at $13.95 million. The comedian originally bought the home for $9.75 million on Oct. 18, 2002.
Carrey's 2,866-square-foot home is located right on the beach in the celeb-populated gated community Malibu Colony. And the ocean view can be enjoyed on the rooftop deck that features a spa tub.
The contemporary home also features an open-concept kitchen, dining, living and family room that leads to a large deck with removable privacy walls.
Carrey already owns another Los Angeles home and has been shopping around for a bachelor pad in New York.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite