Jim Carrey: Tiger Woods' Wife 'Was Ignoring the Obvious'
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News1 of 9
- Photo: WENN2 of 9
- Photo: Matt Symons/Pacific Coast News3 of 9
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Pictures6 of 9
- Photo: Ernie Stewart/Retna Ltd.7 of 9
- Photo: Marissa Roth/Retna Digital8 of 9
More Celeb News
- ESPN reverses course, to allow Catholic group's adMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 11:00:19 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 3:53:18 AM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- ESPN reverses course, to allow Catholic group's ad
Jim Carrey is tweeting more of his candid thoughts about the Tiger Woods sex scandal, one day after suggesting that Woods' wife Elin Nordegren must have known the golf great was having affairs.
"Tiger was wrong and Elin was ignoring the obvious," Carrey tweeted Saturday morning, responding to a fellow Twitter user who'd commented on his post from the previous day.
RELATED: Rihanna & Matt & more couples news
On Friday, the star tweeted: "No wife is blind enough to miss that much infidelity. Elin had [to be] a willing participant on the ride [for] whatever reason."
RELATED: See more Elin Nordegren pics
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite