Jim Carrey: Tiger Woods' Wife 'Was Ignoring the Obvious'
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News1 of 9
- Photo: WENN2 of 9
- Photo: Matt Symons/Pacific Coast News3 of 9
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Pictures6 of 9
- Photo: Ernie Stewart/Retna Ltd.7 of 9
- Photo: Marissa Roth/Retna Digital8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Captain America 2 Stays on TopMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 4:35:00 PM
- Which Bubble Shows Would You Save?MSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 4:12:00 PM
- New York Times Launches App, Premier Subscription ServiceMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 3:52:00 PM
- Discovery Channel Cancels Mount Everest Special After AvalancheMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 3:50:00 PM
- Tribeca: How a Washington, DC Journalist Jumped to Directing a Star-Studded FilmMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 3:34:00 PM
- Box Office: Captain America 2 Stays on Top
Jim Carrey is tweeting more of his candid thoughts about the Tiger Woods sex scandal, one day after suggesting that Woods' wife Elin Nordegren must have known the golf great was having affairs.
"Tiger was wrong and Elin was ignoring the obvious," Carrey tweeted Saturday morning, responding to a fellow Twitter user who'd commented on his post from the previous day.
RELATED: Rihanna & Matt & more couples news
On Friday, the star tweeted: "No wife is blind enough to miss that much infidelity. Elin had [to be] a willing participant on the ride [for] whatever reason."
RELATED: See more Elin Nordegren pics
From Crowd Ignite