- Photo: Dan Steinberg/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Splash News/Twitpic/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Ernie Stewart/Retna Ltd.3 of 7
- Photo: Peter Kramer/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: RD / Leon/Retna Digital6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Journalist Michael Hastings Dead at 33MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:21:05 PM
- Paul Feig Developing Female James Bond Comedy 'Susan Cooper'MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:06:06 PM
- Reed Elsevier Sues Jay Penske's Variety, Claims $1.3 Million OwedMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 3:18:15 PM
- 'Today' Replacing, Promoting Longtime Director Amid 'Many Changes&apoMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 3:04:00 PM
- Obama's FCC Pick Tom Wheeler Appears Before Senate CommitteeMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 2:39:13 PM
- Journalist Michael Hastings Dead at 33
Jim Carrey is a grandpa!
His 22-year-old daughter, Jane, welcomed a baby boy in Los Angeles on Friday, a rep for the actor confirms to UsMagazine.com.
Jackson Riley Santana was born at 12:28 Friday morning and weighed in at 7 lbs., 11 oz., and is 20 inches long, the rep added.
"Something beautiful is right around the corner! ;^)" Carrey posted on Twitter on Tuesday. Friday morning, he added, "right around the corner! ;^)"
Jane (Carrey's daughter with ex wife Melissa Wormer) wed the baby's father, Alex Santana, who is in the band "Blood Money" and goes by the stage name "Nitro," in November. She fronts her own alternative rock band, The Jane Carrey Band.
After announcing her pregnancy last July, Carrey told Us, "I'm very excited. Jane is going to be a great mom."
Jenny McCarthy, Carrey's girlfriend of five years, told Us earlier this month that she would make an "awesome grandma."
"The world's best, is what I say," the 37-year-old joked to Us.
McCarthy said Jane has been calling her for advice.
"We have an awesome relationship. I consider her my daughter," she said.
More on Wonderwall:
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite