Jim Carrey's a Grandpa!
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Splash News/Twitpic/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Ernie Stewart/Retna Ltd.3 of 7
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: RD / Leon/Retna Digital6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Review: alt-J returns with beautiful, baffling LPMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 8:11:15 AM
- NFL May Finally Have to Address Domestic Abuse, Now That Big Money Is At StakeMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 8:00:00 AM
- Getting animals to dazzle on screen is a wild jobMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 7:50:29 AM
- Puerto Rico police arrest reggaeton star Don OmarMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 7:15:30 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 10:05 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 7:05:02 AM
- Review: alt-J returns with beautiful, baffling LP
Jim Carrey is a grandpa!
His 22-year-old daughter, Jane, welcomed a baby boy in Los Angeles on Friday, a rep for the actor confirms to UsMagazine.com.
Jackson Riley Santana was born at 12:28 Friday morning and weighed in at 7 lbs., 11 oz., and is 20 inches long, the rep added.
"Something beautiful is right around the corner! ;^)" Carrey posted on Twitter on Tuesday. Friday morning, he added, "right around the corner! ;^)"
Jane (Carrey's daughter with ex wife Melissa Wormer) wed the baby's father, Alex Santana, who is in the band "Blood Money" and goes by the stage name "Nitro," in November. She fronts her own alternative rock band, The Jane Carrey Band.
After announcing her pregnancy last July, Carrey told Us, "I'm very excited. Jane is going to be a great mom."
Jenny McCarthy, Carrey's girlfriend of five years, told Us earlier this month that she would make an "awesome grandma."
"The world's best, is what I say," the 37-year-old joked to Us.
McCarthy said Jane has been calling her for advice.
"We have an awesome relationship. I consider her my daughter," she said.
More on Wonderwall:
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite