- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 8
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN2 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP4 of 8
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com5 of 8
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Johnny Love/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard PrizeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 11:05:21 AM
- Cannes: Lesbian Coming-of-Age Story 'Blue Is the Warmest Color' Wins Fipresci PrizMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 10:48:45 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Driving Record Memorial Day Weekend at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 7:34:58 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: From Bloody Fun to Bloody SchlockMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 6:55:12 AM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard Prize
By Dana Flax
With about a bajillion rom com ticket sales to her (nick)name, it's hard to imagine Jennifer Lopez as a regular ole humble mother of twins, is it not?
On the contrary, J.Lo's bestie Leah Remini told reporters at "The Back-up Plan" premiere that, "At the end of the day, she's just a mom," whereas J.Lo herself said motherhood's made her sillier. Maybe we pegged you all wrong, Jenny!
Wonderwall was at the fete; check out J.Lo's answers to questions from the reporting pool below.
So what drew you to this film in particular?
Jennifer Lopez: I love romantic comedies, I don't know if I'm more easy-going and able to laugh at myself more, but I'm really enjoying the comedy and being silly. Maybe it's the babies! You're start doing all these crazy things, and you're like, "Wow, I haven't laughed like this in a long time."
RELATED VIDEO: Jennifer Lopez Hints at Family 'Plan'
What's the trick to being a mom and looking like that?
JL: You've gotta put a little effort into it, I'm not gonna lie!
When you were pregnant, did you have a hard time finding really fun and stylish maternity wear?
JL: Sure! Especially when you get into the super heavy months. It's tough. I think anything kind of draped and empire waist is really the best thing to wear. Trying anything else too tight is just crazy! I lived in these Isabella Oliver wrap tops that give a little support on your belly.
Any music news for us?
JL: Yeah, we're working on music right now! As we speak, music is happening.
A duet? Solo?
JL: Solo. [Marc] has his own album coming out right now, which is brilliant.
More on Wonderwall:
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite