Joan Collins Blasts Kate Winslet's 'Awful' Hair & 'Dreadful' Sense Of Style
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: MANUEL BALCE CENETA/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: Styled by Carine Roitfeld, Shot by Mario Testino for V Magazine/.3 of 17
- Photo: Styled by Carine Roitfeld, Shot by Mario Testino for V Magazine/.4 of 17
- Photo: Styled by Carine Roitfeld, Shot by Mario Testino for V Magazine/.5 of 17
- Photo: Styled by Carine Roitfeld, Shot by Mario Testino for V Magazine/.6 of 17
- Photo: Styled by Carine Roitfeld, Shot by Mario Testino for V Magazine/.7 of 17
- Photo: Styled by Carine Roitfeld, Shot by Mario Testino for V Magazine/.8 of 17
- Photo: Styled by Carine Roitfeld, Shot by Mario Testino for V Magazine/.9 of 17
- Photo: QIB/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: Andrew Medichini/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Andrew Medichini/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Foto Jacopo/Splash News14 of 17
- Photo: Gigi Iorio/Splash News15 of 17
- Photo: Andrew Medichini/Invision/AP16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Gone Girl' Beauty Emily Ratajkowski Joins Zac Efron in 'We Are Your FrieMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:57:00 AM
- CNN Anchor Calls Fox Nation 'Willfully Ignorant Fsticks'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:41:00 AM
- Dimension Unleashing James Wan's 'Demonic' in Theaters This DecemberMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:16:00 AM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Premiere Generates 263,000 More Tweets Than OriginalMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:07:00 AM
- CBS Television Studios Names Two New Drama Development ExecsMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:00:00 AM
- 'Gone Girl' Beauty Emily Ratajkowski Joins Zac Efron in 'We Are Your Frie
Joan Collins has blasted fellow actress Kate Winslet, calling her hair “awful” and her sense of style “dreadful.”
The 78-year-old Dynasty diva, who is famous for her glamorous looks, was shown a photo of the Titanic beauty at the Venice Film Festival and said, “Oh, that's a dreadful dress. The worst dress. And ghastly shoes and an awful hairstyle. I'm sorry.”
But Kate wasn't the only target on Joan's radar -- she also blasted Gwyneth Paltrow for (half-jokingly) calling her grandmother a c**t during an interview, Carey Mulligan and singer Adele.
“I don't want to comment on Carey Mulligan. I can't believe she's playing Eliza Doolittle in a new movie,” she told the Daily Telegraph.
“Adele is a very good singer, very, very talented, but she has a terrible hairpiece.”
However, there is one star that Joan is a fan of -- former Spice Girls singer-turned-fashion designer, Victoria Beckham.
“Oh, I love Victoria Beckham,” Joan said. “You've finally found someone I like.”
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite