Joan Collins Blasts Kate Winslet's 'Awful' Hair & 'Dreadful' Sense Of Style
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: MANUEL BALCE CENETA/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: Styled by Carine Roitfeld, Shot by Mario Testino for V Magazine/.3 of 17
- Photo: Styled by Carine Roitfeld, Shot by Mario Testino for V Magazine/.4 of 17
- Photo: Styled by Carine Roitfeld, Shot by Mario Testino for V Magazine/.5 of 17
- Photo: Styled by Carine Roitfeld, Shot by Mario Testino for V Magazine/.6 of 17
- Photo: Styled by Carine Roitfeld, Shot by Mario Testino for V Magazine/.7 of 17
- Photo: Styled by Carine Roitfeld, Shot by Mario Testino for V Magazine/.8 of 17
- Photo: Styled by Carine Roitfeld, Shot by Mario Testino for V Magazine/.9 of 17
- Photo: QIB/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: Andrew Medichini/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Andrew Medichini/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Foto Jacopo/Splash News14 of 17
- Photo: Gigi Iorio/Splash News15 of 17
- Photo: Andrew Medichini/Invision/AP16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
Joan Collins has blasted fellow actress Kate Winslet, calling her hair “awful” and her sense of style “dreadful.”
The 78-year-old Dynasty diva, who is famous for her glamorous looks, was shown a photo of the Titanic beauty at the Venice Film Festival and said, “Oh, that's a dreadful dress. The worst dress. And ghastly shoes and an awful hairstyle. I'm sorry.”
But Kate wasn't the only target on Joan's radar -- she also blasted Gwyneth Paltrow for (half-jokingly) calling her grandmother a c**t during an interview, Carey Mulligan and singer Adele.
“I don't want to comment on Carey Mulligan. I can't believe she's playing Eliza Doolittle in a new movie,” she told the Daily Telegraph.
“Adele is a very good singer, very, very talented, but she has a terrible hairpiece.”
However, there is one star that Joan is a fan of -- former Spice Girls singer-turned-fashion designer, Victoria Beckham.
“Oh, I love Victoria Beckham,” Joan said. “You've finally found someone I like.”
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite