Joan Collins Blasts Kate Winslet's 'Awful' Hair & 'Dreadful' Sense Of Style
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: MANUEL BALCE CENETA/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: Styled by Carine Roitfeld, Shot by Mario Testino for V Magazine/.3 of 17
- Photo: Styled by Carine Roitfeld, Shot by Mario Testino for V Magazine/.4 of 17
- Photo: Styled by Carine Roitfeld, Shot by Mario Testino for V Magazine/.5 of 17
- Photo: Styled by Carine Roitfeld, Shot by Mario Testino for V Magazine/.6 of 17
- Photo: Styled by Carine Roitfeld, Shot by Mario Testino for V Magazine/.7 of 17
- Photo: Styled by Carine Roitfeld, Shot by Mario Testino for V Magazine/.8 of 17
- Photo: Styled by Carine Roitfeld, Shot by Mario Testino for V Magazine/.9 of 17
- Photo: QIB/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: Andrew Medichini/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Andrew Medichini/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Foto Jacopo/Splash News14 of 17
- Photo: Gigi Iorio/Splash News15 of 17
- Photo: Andrew Medichini/Invision/AP16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Liam Mulligan is on the case in 'Providence Rag'MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 5:49:00 AM
- Lena Dunham Reacts to Naked Critics Makes, Deletes Molestation Joke on TwitterMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:14:00 PM
- Katie Couric to Interview Michael Bloomberg for YahooMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:57:00 PM
- Lindsay Lohan Is a 'Prisoner' on OWN Series: 'It's My Last Shot&MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:24:00 PM
- Emerson College Opens L.A. Campus on Sunset Blvd. With Hollywood Gala (Photos)MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Liam Mulligan is on the case in 'Providence Rag'
Joan Collins has blasted fellow actress Kate Winslet, calling her hair “awful” and her sense of style “dreadful.”
The 78-year-old Dynasty diva, who is famous for her glamorous looks, was shown a photo of the Titanic beauty at the Venice Film Festival and said, “Oh, that's a dreadful dress. The worst dress. And ghastly shoes and an awful hairstyle. I'm sorry.”
But Kate wasn't the only target on Joan's radar -- she also blasted Gwyneth Paltrow for (half-jokingly) calling her grandmother a c**t during an interview, Carey Mulligan and singer Adele.
“I don't want to comment on Carey Mulligan. I can't believe she's playing Eliza Doolittle in a new movie,” she told the Daily Telegraph.
“Adele is a very good singer, very, very talented, but she has a terrible hairpiece.”
However, there is one star that Joan is a fan of -- former Spice Girls singer-turned-fashion designer, Victoria Beckham.
“Oh, I love Victoria Beckham,” Joan said. “You've finally found someone I like.”
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite