Johansson and Reynolds meet for dinner in New York
- Photo: Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: JLM/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: Retna Digital6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:39:51 PM
- How Oscar Isaac's Career Fallback Landed Him 'Inside Llewyn Davis'MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:30:24 PM
- Nelson Mandela Death: The Anti-Apartheid Freedom Fighter's Life in Pictures (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:25:02 PM
- The Antichrist Is Coming in New 'Devil's Due' Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:14:38 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Ian Harding to Play Drug Addict in 'Dynamite: MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 3:26:12 PM
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (
The Hollywood couple called time on its two-year union earlier this month, but dismissed rumors of an ugly break-up by insisting they plan to end their marriage with "love and kindness."
The "Lost In Translation" actress was subsequently photographed enjoying a holiday in Jamaica with a group of female friends, and she reportedly took time to meet her estranged husband in New York upon her return.
The pair was seen enjoying dinner together at the Blue Ribbon restaurant in Manhattan on Friday night, according to People.com.
RELATED: Hookups and Breakups 2010
A source tells the publication, "They were smiling and laughing the whole time. They just wanted to connect and have a friendly chat. They just wanted to sit down together. The tone was light and fun despite the untruths that the media is working up. They aren't reconciling. This was just two people who were married being civil and friendly."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite