Johansson and Reynolds meet for dinner in New York
- Photo: Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: JLM/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: Retna Digital6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Remaining U.S. Tour Dates After HospitalizationMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:52:00 PM
- White House Responds to Justin Bieber Deportation PetitionMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:41:00 PM
- White House Responds to 'Deport Justin Bieber' Petition: Is This the End for Our FMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 1:49:00 PM
- Apple Maps Discovers 'Loch Ness Monster,' World Discovers Apple Maps (Photos)MSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 12:09:00 PM
- Bryan Singer's Lawyer Claims the 'X-Men' Director Was Not in Hawaii DurinMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 11:03:00 AM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Remaining U.S. Tour Dates After Hospitalization
The Hollywood couple called time on its two-year union earlier this month, but dismissed rumors of an ugly break-up by insisting they plan to end their marriage with "love and kindness."
The "Lost In Translation" actress was subsequently photographed enjoying a holiday in Jamaica with a group of female friends, and she reportedly took time to meet her estranged husband in New York upon her return.
The pair was seen enjoying dinner together at the Blue Ribbon restaurant in Manhattan on Friday night, according to People.com.
RELATED: Hookups and Breakups 2010
A source tells the publication, "They were smiling and laughing the whole time. They just wanted to connect and have a friendly chat. They just wanted to sit down together. The tone was light and fun despite the untruths that the media is working up. They aren't reconciling. This was just two people who were married being civil and friendly."
From Crowd Ignite