John Travolta Denies Sexual Assault
- Photo: AP1/WENN1 of 19
- Photo: VPC/WENN2 of 19
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 19
- Photo: © Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.4 of 19
- Photo: NICK UT/Invision/AP5 of 19
- Photo: AP1/WENN6 of 19
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 19
- Photo: Kevan Brooks / AdMedia/Retna Ltd.8 of 19
- Photo: FS2/WENN9 of 19
- Photo: FS2/WENN10 of 19
- Photo: FS2/WENN11 of 19
- Photo: AP1/WENN12 of 19
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks13 of 19
- Photo: MARK J. TERRILL/Invision/AP14 of 19
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP15 of 19
- Photo: Paramount Pictures16 of 19
- Photo: © Rahav Segev/Retna Ltd.17 of 19
- Photo: VAH/Fame Flynet18 of 19
More Celeb News
- Will Google and Microsoft Put Their Money Where Their Mouth Is? (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 5:18:52 PM
- Daytime Talkshow 'The Real' to Air in More Than 70 Percent of the CountryMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 5:00:47 PM
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'MatrMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:40:28 PM
- Eleanor Parker, 'Sound of Music' Actress, Dead at 91MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:30:05 PM
- Jake Gyllenhaal on 'Prisoners' and Why Good Cops Have Criminal MindsMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:20:41 PM
- Will Google and Microsoft Put Their Money Where Their Mouth Is? (Video)
By Wonderwall Editors
John Travolta has filed court documents denying that in 2009 he exposed himself to a masseur and offered the man $12,000 in hush money.
The actor is demanding that the cruise ship employee, Fabian Zanzi, cover Travolta's legal fees stemming from the lawsuit he brought against him in June, according to TMZ. Travolta maintains that although he was on the ship, the story is a fabrication and the lawsuit should be dismissed.
When Zanzi first came forward with the allegations, Travolta's lawyer, Marty Singer, said in a statement to TMZ: "This is another ludicrous lawsuit with inane claims. It is obvious that Mr. Zanzi and his lawyers are looking for their 15 minutes of fame."
RELATED: Long-Lasting Celeb Couples
Travolta and singer filed the court documents on Friday.
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJust Like Mom
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite